Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Onan 6.5 Fuel Pump
 Login now/Join our community

posted
As a new member and a new owner of an '85 Barth 31' Regal, I would like to say that I have really enjoyed this web site. Much info to be gained here. My question==My generator is in need of a fuel pump and as I have learned quickly, Onan likes their products. The price I have been quoted is $126.00 pluw tax for the fuel pump. Has anybody bought satisfactory fuel pumps anywhere other than at Onan. If so, where and how much. The Onan pump I have is made by Facet, but I have not been able to find one like the one presently on the generator. Any advice will be appreciated. Also, I would like information concerning the Barth Rangers. Any advice will be appreciated. Look forward to my use of your web site, Dave. It is very helpful.

Posts: 2 | Location: Durant, Ms, USA | Member Since: 07-28-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post