Forums    General Discussions    Beer bottles to break..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Beer bottles to break..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
Kevin did you or Benebob do the above bottles,,,not a Miller Lite in the whole bunch!!! My heart is broken!!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Both of us are teamed up against the near beer you drink. Ha Ha! Your beer comes in plastic anyway?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Don't feel bad Duane, they forgot the Fat Tire ale bottles, too! (Oh well, we'll just drink em, not break em.) cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Don't feel bad Duane, they forgot the Fat Tire ale bottles, too! (Oh well, we'll just drink em, not break em.) cheers

I like that Fat Tire beer too!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Yikes, do you know that FAT TIRE is a craft beer? It comes in a glass bottle. I will ask Bill NY to put one up next year.

Cheers and HAPPY NEW YEAR, the page header will soon be gone for this year.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of benebob
posted Hide Post
Wait, did you move to Utah and all you can get is near beer Duane? Are you allowed to break bottles there?

Posts: 218 | Location: Lancaster, PA | Member Since: 09-06-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Miller Lite comes in bottles too! hmm

(We used to break them before anyone had to drink them) ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve VW:
Miller Lite comes in bottles too! hmm

(We used to break them before anyone had to drink them) ROTFLMAO

Kevin thinks that plastic bottles do not count...you break then I will filter the sharps and drink my fill..lol

P30 chassis
350 engine