Search
Notify
Tools
Why I started this web site
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
When my wife and I bought our 28-ft 1985 Barth Regal, we thought we had purchased primarily a cheap -- but really cool-looking -- motorhome. However, as we traveled more and more and compared our Barth to some of the much more expensive coaches out there, we realized that we really had something special . . . not only an esthetically beautiful coach but one that rides like a Cad and feels and looks solid. We have also found that others feel the same about their Barths. So tune in and hopefully we can have some fun.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
<WeJon>
posted
Dave,
Thanks for doing all the work necessary for this web site.
A couple of things, the home page, the word Bulletin should not contain a "G"
We are fleet owners, we have a 22 foot 1982 Barth and we just recently purchased a 28 foot Regal Breakaway. Ours is on a Spartan chassis with only a 144" wheelbase. What is yours on?
You're right the Barth is a coach in a class by itself, we love ours.
I think more info is needed on the registration page. I don't know what several of the options mean. UBB code? Signature?

Thanks,
Don

Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
"A couple of things, the home page, the word Bulletin should not contain a "G""

Thank you so much for the comments, please keep them coming. My web site guru (16 year old neighbor girl, Rachel) is in the process of getting the main web page up and running. This will replace the temporary thing you are now seeing. This will also have links to a "Barth Gallery, Barth Rangers, this forum and other "stuff".

Our Barth is on a Chevy P30. Within miles of purchase the engine blew so we have a brand new Good Wrench reman in it.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Report This Post
<DaughterofTheMan>
posted
Nice page ya got here dad...so when are you and mom going on your next trip? I need to get that party planned. lol

------------------
My parents own a barth, and oh yeah...this website. AHAHAHA!

Report This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Dream on girl I am sending you to boot camp first.

Love

Daddy