Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Just what you need
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted
Hey Dave my wife just found what you need to go with the woven wood curtains, ebay item 3253184123, don't everybody bid at once!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
RATS!

And just after I tore out the avocado and gold carpeting and upholstery.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Errrr, you didn't throw that carpet away yet did ya?

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
(Actually, this is from Deb). Shadowman, please thank your wife for finding these glasses. They are perfect for our 80's Barthmobile with its would-be-retro-if-we'd-redone-it inside! I'm putting a bid in right now. I have to admit I love the warm, cozy feeling I get when we're sitting inside at the end of the day with the shades drawn and the lamps casting a warm glow on the browns, oranges and golds all around us. However, my admiration for the interior is not universally shared. When I proudly showed the Barth to our 19-year-old daughter for the first time, she took one look inside and remarked "You and Dad are sad, sad, people." No accounting for tastes, I guess.

Deb -- the Barth Honchette?

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited November 15, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Hi Deb, glad you like them, my wife wanted to bid on them but i told her if she did we would have to keep our "lovely" blinds that don't match the day/night shades that we have in the bedroom of our bus. Luckly for me those blinds clash with the rest of the color scheme,haha! Hope you get them and enjoy them. Ed ps. i will keep her away from the computer till the auction has ended!!!!!!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post