Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Prevost with Barth ad
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Note, listed within the Barth's For Sale is a 1985 Prevost at $125,000. Seller knows where QUALITY seeking buyers are looking to buy their RV. Listed on TRADER ON LINE.COM. Best you be the "MOOD" to pay that much.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
YA, what's a low end coach like that doing in our yard? What do you think of that interior. Talking about mood. If I stayed a weekend in there I would need to get some Prozac. Whow!

Just a little 'tude folks.....

------------------
"Work hard and save, so that someday you can support those who didn't"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited November 11, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey, be careful there....PROZAC is made right here in our city. LILLY about owns this CORN FIELD WITH A RACE TRACK IN THE MIDDLE.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Hey, guys. Ya gotta go back to Bill H and Motorhome Envy where the doc who bought one was not all that happy. I wouldn't trade even for a Prevost for our Barth, not even on a cold day.
Water may seek its own level but Prevosts appearing with Barths in an ad? That's a low blow to the beauty and quality of the Barth.
Are we prejudiced? Of course! So what?

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Machines of true beauty are single-purpose designed, where form always follows function.....

When is the last time you saw a Barth with "Grayline Sightseeing" emblazoned on its side?....And then, there's that Prevost bathroom (I've only seen one).....100% stainless steel and decorated in Contemporary-Penitentiary motif.....As Billh would say, "Yoogley...."

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee, are you an artsy guy? FORM AND FUNTION ?, not many people talk that way. Do you have design background? Just wondered. Dale

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Even the greatest do not understand form and function. For years Falling Waters was falling down and a three legged stool?

But how about this for meeting both requirements

------------------
"Work hard and save, so that someday you can support those who didn't"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alittle BOXEY, BUT FUNTIONS WELL. Volvo was asked "I KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE TO CUT CORNERS, BUT CAN'T YOU ROUND A FEW" Barth did that, they rounded a few. Haven't I seen that Barth B-4? Dale

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Dale,

Of course I'm an "artsy guy".....And I've got a velvet Elvis and a painting of six dogs playing poker to prove it!....They're right next to my porcelain cat with a clock in its stomach.....And my last "design" expertise involved a pottery ashtray in Cub Scouts......

I'm also an electronics guru...That's why my stupid VCR has been flashing twelve-o'clock at me for the past 6-1/2 years.....

Nope,...just a dum-ole country boy that enjoys playing with words.....But thanks for the compliment. (Unfortunately, my bride is gonna have a real hoot over this........)

Lee
'78/24'

"I will build a palace, fit for you and me,
for green days in the forest, and blue days by the sea'......
-Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee, do your feet show it? Are they LONGFELLOWS?