Forums    General Discussions    1989 Barth Regal 22 Foot P30 Chassis with a Chevy 454.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1989 Barth Regal 22 Foot P30 Chassis with a Chevy 454.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
We recently bought a Barth, and I j

Posts: 58 | Location: California | Member Since: 05-15-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Congratulations, the site is not as photo friendly as those who populate it. Not sure of the magic number but shrink by a large factor, 1000?, it looks like this is nearly 14K load it and see if more or less adjustment is needed. Get the magic and let us see some more .
Tim

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah ccctimtation. I don't know what I'm doing wrong here. I was trying to say I just joined today, and we recently bought a Barth. Looking forward to restoring it. Taking it tomorrow for a SMOG check. So far this site is really interesting, I'm sure it will help in the restoration for ideas. I'm going to try another picture.

Posts: 58 | Location: California | Member Since: 05-15-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Put the picture in your editor and find it's version of resize then start changing, preferably it offers a choice to keep the ratio. Somewhere around 10% will get close.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Posting Pics to Barth Thread:
Resize photo first. Open Paint program, drag and drop pic, hit resize, pixel, vertical to 768 max, horizontal to 1024 max, OK, File (top left) drop down – save as, Desk Top. Copy picture, paste in thread. Even though nothing appears the picture will appear when posted).

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and Welcome .
Nice looking coach Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice looking coach! Thumbs Up

Driver's door is a rare option. Good luck with the SMOG check and the whole project. Keep us posted on your progress!

Resizing to about 100k image size helps with photos. Our site editors will help when they can.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Steve VW
Thanks for the comment. I didn't know the drivers door was an option. That door is real convenient. Yeah it passed SMOG with great numbers, and it was a nice surprise to learn it doesn't require any cats for that year in California. Tomorrow the plumbing repairs will be finished, then it's time to strip, clean and seal the roof, fix air horns, put a Holly TBI fuel injection on it, new rear tires, a new section of exhaust pipe, and then start thinking about some exterior paint work (original colors).The more I learn about this Barth the more I love it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pirate19:
Posting Pics to Barth Thread:
Resize photo first. Open Paint program, drag and drop pic, hit resize, pixel, vertical to 768 max, horizontal to 1024 max, OK, File (top left) drop down – save as, Desk Top. Copy picture, paste in thread. Even though nothing appears the picture will appear when posted).

posted Hide Post
Pirate thanks for the advice. I think k I'm limited because I do this on a cell phone, I gave up using a desk top pc...had trouble all the time with it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harold,Cat&Sam:
Congratulations and Welcome .
Nice looking coach Smiler

posted Hide Post
Thank you Harold, Cat and Sam. Harold was my Dads name. It's a good name.