Forums    General Discussions    BILL H.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

BILL H.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
BILL H., I want to take a minute to tell you that your comments are always very welcome,and needed within this site. As you know I have fun on this site, but I am really a serious guy that learns a lot each day from people like yourself. My wife and I have always wrapped ourselves with solid employees, and friends. We consider you as a friend, and your membership in BARTHMOBILE. COM as very VALUED to say the least. Sharon and I wish you and your family a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HEALTHY NEW YEAR. You don't have an e-mail address so I trust you don't mind our using this post as our way to tell you such. Dale and Sharon Smith

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Dale, when I saw my name as a topic title, I thought, "Uh Oh, I'm in trouble."

Nice post, thanks.

I don't make my Email addy available for spam reasons, but will respond to anyone anytime. If anyone wants my addy, I will post it until you get it, then edit it out.
Or Dave will give it ot any regular habitu� of these fora.

Best to you and yours,

Bill and Susan

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Dale, for making this a place where we can wish all our Barthmobile friends, those we have met and those we have not met yet, a happy, peaceful and joyful holiday season. We're among the coconut palms and sandy beach here in Mexico and are enjoying the pictures of winter snow up north. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to each and all of you from the two of us.
We're lookling forward to seeing many more of you in 2004.

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post