Tools
Reply To This Topic

Help Name this poop
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Would it have been possible for me to have seen the meteor on Thurs. night? I swear I saw something for about 1 second that was larger than a shooting star falling from the sky.

Tere

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin+Doris:
The airport people recommend to slater coyote urine on the wiring harness.

Wonder if Walmart carries that java

There is a place called the Pee Mart that does.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:

Barth minds... you never know where they will end up!

Some of us will probably end up in an asylum.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
It is possible that some of us are already in that asylum. Big Grin Tooling Along

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
"Roses are red, violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic.... and so am I ?"

(besides, pee's not that far from poop! we're going full circle.) ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Some of us will probably end up in an asylum.

"ABARTHsylum"

I used to really want a double bubble Fiat ABARTH Zagato.

I was totally crushed when I finally was able to buy one and found I didn't fit in it.

(Trying for the thread drift award here.)

Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
I wonder where we can drift this to? Confused Question Bill H : Do you think you could drift a Abarth (if you could fit in it)? Smiler All who wander are not lost

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sloop John B:
Question Bill H : Do you think you could drift a Abarth (if you could fit in it)? Smiler

I probably could on dirt or gravel, with dune buggy experience. But no rear engine experience on hard tracks, so I would probably spin off the track in terminal oversteer.

I also wonder if that little 750 engine had enough oomph to get a good drift going on a high-traction surface.

First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am 6' 2" also, and probably would not fit in a Fiat ABARTH Zagato either!

Shoe size also enters into who fits and who doesn't.

quote:
Maybe just maybe it would be nice as a hood ornament on my Kubota tractor?

Whatcha got? I just recently upgraded to an L3200DT

quote:
I hate when my tractor smells like coyote. ROTFLMAO

(I am trying to get back on the topic)

Trying to stay on topic, too.......Our tractor smells like Rataway. I used to love the smell of castor oil mixed with a little methanol, but this Rataway mixed with diesel exhaust is growing on me. I am dreaming up a coyote urinal. We live totally surrounded by jillions of them. There's just gotta be a way to get them to pee where I can collect it. Maybe a fireplug Smiler

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
the smell of castor oil mixed with a little methanol

is that not the fuel they used to use in F III and midget racers? ...I'm sure a similar aroma.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
quote:
the smell of castor oil mixed with a little methanol

is that not the fuel they used to use in F III and midget racers? ...I'm sure a similar aroma.

For me, it goes back to the early '50s and model airplanes and model boats. As a teen ager, I had a moped with a model airplane fuel injection system that put a stream of methanol/nitro/castor oil in the intake tract. Used the same thing on Go-Karts. Also raced a kneeler outboard hydroplane that ran on premix, which always included castor oil and if needed, a little methanol or even nitro. Later Blendzall castor oil in 2 cycle race bikes. And some Klotz that had castor and nitro.

Also still get off on the smell of Castrol R on hot metal from, say, a Norton Manx, at the classic road races.