Tools
Reply To This Topic

Christmas Bulbs
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posted 12-27-2009 11:51 AM Hide Post
I would like to view these great graphics but, I am unable to get them to appear on my screen. Can someone please, furnish some instructions for helping me to enjoy Bill NY's handiwork?

My operating program is Vista Home premium, my service provider is Localnet, dial up with Internet Explorer as my browser. Dick.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
It may be the dial-up connection. The graphics may require the speed of a broad band connection, but there's a lot of more computer savvy people on here, who can give you a definitive answer.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
It may be the dial-up connection.

This is a laptop with wireless capability. I will take it along to my daughter's house were they have high speed w/router. That should answer the question. Thanx.

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post

MEDIUM is done now. I am going to leave the "load in lights" and the "tiny" toggle button the same as it will require an act of you clicking to smash the booze and I don't want anyone accusing me of accidentally smashing good booze.... Even if the booze is only a "Virtual Brew"

Enjoy boys and girls as the lights are back up...

You'll have to wait until the 31th for the confetti. But I promise it'll be worth it.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patch1st:
Thank you for the last blast of x-mas bulbs Bill...
Those were Christmas Bulbs... Not X-Mas bulbs, not holiday bulbs, not seasonal bulbs, not festive bulbs. Nor are these known as winter solstice holiday decorative lighting pieces... (I think I got em all)

Now, to steal a quote from Gene Roddenberry "I made em, so I can name em..."

Trust me... I made Christmas Bulbs. Big Grin

These other items are "Virtual Brew". See explanation above. cheers

Insert image of smilie getting off of his high horse or soap box here. hide

BTW Patch, most of what I do here is for fun so please don't take that the wrong way as it is only meant to convey a feeling I've always had about that particular saying... Thank You for the compliment as I enjoy bringing joy to all of you. Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
My operating program is Vista Home premium, my service provider is Localnet, dial up with Internet Explorer as my browser. Dick.
What version of IE? I had 6.0 and could not load the graphic. Rusty advised me to try upgrading to 7.0 which was free, easy and painless and it worked!!!

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
Those were Christmas Bulbs... Not X-Mas bulbs, not holiday bulbs, not seasonal bulbs, not festive bulbs. Nor are these known as winter solstice holiday decorative lighting pieces... (I think I got em all)

BTW Patch, most of what I do here is for fun so please don't take that the wrong way as it is only meant to convey a feeling I've always had about that particular saying...
Bill New Year, I worked construction for 35 years, my skin is a lil thicker then you think... LOL... Actually I agree with you, I was just saving keystrokes...

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
hahahah thats nice oh yeah my grandma use to run a taxi in monroe ! we lived in central valley and i was born in ramapo.. head thru my way i fill up bottles have a batch of home made elderberry as of now tks

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of chrisW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patch1st:
Thank you for the last blast of x-mas bulbs Bill...
quote:
Originally posted by Bill NY:

Quanza lunminaries? Frowner !

1985 Regency 35'
8.2T Detriot Diesel / Allison
other toys - a bunch of old Porsches, a GT350 and a '65 mustang convertible.

Posts: 164 | Location: Syracuse NY | Member Since: 07-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
This is a laptop with wireless capability. I will take it along to my daughter's house were they have high speed w/router. That should answer the question. Thanx.
Did you get to see the bulbs Dick?

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

posted Hide Post
I'm sorry I did not.

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here is a screen shot... it's the best that I can do for now.

This is what it looks like when you run your cursor across the top from left to right. Bulbs pop and there is the crashing sound of broken glass. You could also pop bulbs individually. Each bulb that pops gives off a different sound in each speaker depending on where you pop the bulb.

These bulbs also light up randomly as depicted by the glow around some of the bulbs.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

posted Hide Post
Thanx Bill. I recall getting a blank rectangle with "tiny,small,large etc." across the bottom. Maybe if I would have waited about 1/2 hour the rest would download.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
Picture of Lorelei
posted Hide Post
My christmas bulbs don't make any crashing sound, but they're still fun to smash.

Posts: 38 | Location: Point Arena, CA | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Mine work fine and I'm on dial up.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post