Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barthmobile.com wear
 Login now/Join our community

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted
Dave,
I see that you are allowing Deb (the red hat lady) to influence things. Look at the Barthmobile.com wear and stuff! Surely, (and I don�t mean to call you Shirley) this has her creativity written all over it. When did this arm of BM.com go on line, so to speak?

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Well Mike, it actually was my idea. With this Cafepress thing it makes it so easy.

And, we deposited my daughter Libby for her first year at University of Wisconsin last thursday, so we needed something to pay for the ever rising tuitions.

However, my original desire to have a totally non-commercial site must be divinely inspired, since I haven't even sold a Frisbee yet. But then again, I haven't bought anything either.

Mike, I think what I'll do is wait for the next dot com bubble and then I will have a Barthmobile IPO. I'll raise about $32mil in equity, sell out, buy a 38 foot Regency and hit the road.

How's that for a plan???

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted Hide Post
I like a person with a sound plan.

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Dave,
I really like the 38' idea. We were looking (window shopping only) at new units (SOB's). Of course we were not really serious, but it was interesting looking ath them. I've decided that I really like 35' to 38'units. We'll be looking to upgrade next year, after we deposit the last one into college (assuming that the scholarships come through).

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Well I just deposited my last one at UW and let me say two words "Stafford Plus"....

Won't effect the 38 foot plans though. Did you get a chance to go into Jum Bentlers coach at the rally? I could live there as long as I got one of those Euro lounger that he has.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post