Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
We are helping our daughter and her husband look for a Barth. Criteria are:
1. Mid 80s to 90 model year
2. Gas or diesel
3. 28' to 32'
4. A layout that could easily be converted to handle three kids, all age 2yrs 8mos for the next 8/10 years plus two adults
5. Pretty much ready to go. Son-in-law has all the ability but no time to do a lot of repairs. Wonder why?
6. At least some basement storage.
Will go anywhere in U.S. to pick it up.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Hello Jim and Tere

See your ad looking for another family member.....Don't know if this will help or not, and I'm sending you this prior to helping this friend of a friend post.

He has a Barth - doesn't know what type beyond that. Here's what we do know, it is 26', has 61,000 miles, has onan 5.5kw gas genny, is 1987??, have sent data tag to Nick for more clarification. He says there are twin beds midship, with a rear bathroom. The data tag starts out as 8610, which may or may not be an 87?? As I said, Nick is working on the data tag, will keep you two posted.....

I don't know much about his coach, am hoping to get over to his place in a couple of days to send you two some pics in case you are interested. He says his technology ability is limited to cell phones, so I am going to TRY to give him a hand.

Please let me know if you want to even look at a 26', you say 28 - 32, but I thought I might give you heads up PRIOR to letting the rest of the world know.....

Will post for him probably next week or so, just wanted to give you first dibs......by the way, he says he wants 15,000, don't know about that one but he says he has spent a lot of $$$ since he owned it, and I believe he said the genny was installed since he bought.

Tina 941-320-4600

ps-when I get info from Nick, I will take my laptop over and attempt to educate him on what he has and what he may get.....please let me know either way....thanks

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
hi Jim and Tere

FYI, just learned from Nick that it appears to be a Regal, given the data tag info......

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post