Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
quote:
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10

Posted 03-03-2012 11:49 PM Hide Post
What are the discounts? AAA members get 10%.

Discounts up to 50%. While that doesn't actually say much, as Mogan pointed out it's free for the asking.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
I was there and tried it today.... He (at first) said he recognized the card but then he gave me the city of Detroit discount which was way better (bout 25%)... I then asked him about the card and he looked it up and told me it would depend on what I purchase and/or how much i spend there..
Then he said it might be better for me to open my own account if I buy alot it would be a better discount.... that got me to thinking, what if we had a national "Barthmobile.com" account? Could we all get the discount and have all our purchases count towards the total we've spent?
All said and done it will save you a few bucks on a fuel filter....

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
That's a great idea if they can do it. 25% is significant! I would even be happy at 10% as it's all money in our pocket.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
received a new AITA Preferred Customer for NAPA yesterday. good till 12/31/2015

letter does not say what % "Fleet Pricing" is

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
An update: I've used the AITA card many times in the past few years, and it's saved ~25% off the usual NAPA discounts. Sunday I bought a brakelight switch and 5 pairs of bulbs for the '05 Chevy van for $28.21. NAPA price for the switch alone is $20.47.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
I went to try this and the link above doesn't seem to work any more. I found this:

http://aitaonline.wufoo.com/forms/qj23zvw0g7t89j/

I filled it out and submitted it, it seems to work.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post