Tools
Reply To This Topic

AITA NAPA discount card
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted
Up to 50% and anyone can get one. Fill in the "Individual" card request and leave CDL number blank.

http://aitaonline.com/NAPACARD.html

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
What do you mean leave CDL blank Big Grin
but thanks for the tip anyway

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
What do you mean leave CDL blank

You'll see when you go to the linked site and fill out the app.
Thanks for posting it, Corey.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think ole Marvin is rubbing my nose in the fact that HEEEEEE has a CDL, and WEEEEEE don't Cool

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
HEEEEEE has a CDL, and WEEEEEE don't

But WEEE have CYCLE endorsements cheers

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Yes weeee do have cycle endorsements and previously had CDL.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mogan David:

But WEEE have CYCLE endorsements cheers

VROOM, VROOM. WHEEEEEEE!

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
VROOM, VROOM. WHEEEEEEE!

Pure Adrenalin Superman

Picture of JoshS
posted Hide Post
Update... I just received my "Preferred Customer" card today. In the paperwork it says this is a new program and some napa stores may not be participating. But on the back of the card are the instructions for the store to participate.
I called my local napa and asked them about it and they said they will honor the card. She told me it just depends on what you are buying as to what kind of discount you get.

Posts: 90 | Location: Belfair, WA | Member Since: 10-16-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I also received my packet of AITA materials, including a plastic HEAVY DUTY PREFERRED CUSTOMER card.
If I ever get any discount at all, it will be more than I would have received had not Corey shared this with us.

"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Corey,

Thanks, got my card the other day.

Too bad it did not show up sooner.

May have saved some money on my oil, trans.,and air filter.

Jim

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You're all welcome. I got my card the other day too. Can't wait to swagger into NAPA like a real trucker with a big rig discount card Big Grin

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Got mine also... Thanks for the heads up Corey and keep up that good web-surfin work !!!

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
What are the discounts? AAA members get 10%.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
AAA members get 10%

But, it cost nothing to join AITA