Tools
Reply To This Topic

Site Maintenance
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
I received this email from Groupee/Eve informing me of severe downtime for our site.
quote:
Hello,

On Tuesday night, February 3rd, at 8:00 PM Pacific, we will be upgrading your site and services. Though the look and feel of your Eve will stay the same, the upgrade will make your Eve faster and more scalable than ever.

As this is a significant upgrade, please plan for the process to last up to 8 hours, during which time your site will not be accessible.

Very important note for you and your community members: This upgrade also updates the Flash Chat client. Your users will need at least Flash version 9.0.124 or newer to chat. You can check your version and/or download an update at http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

As part of the upgrade there are some significant changes made to the web hosting services part of your package...
There was more to this Email but my eyes started to glaze over and if I couldn't follow it, I figured why would anyone else care???

So, I guess we'll see what pops out of the other side come Wednesday. Hopefully everything will work as it did before. But remember, newer doesn't mean better so I expect some bugs. Please report anything to me that is acting up past 2/4/09

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
From what I can tell, there appears to be 2 issues.

1) Search is not working right now.

2) Image linking is down... but I think this is a Photobucket issue.

"If you see something, say something."

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Things seem a little faster this morning. I'll try a pic of O'Leno State park to test image.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
Things seem a little faster this morning.
The portal page is definitely faster.

Search is still unavailable now.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Hello,

On Monday March 2nd, starting at 8:00 PM pacific, we will be doing periodic maintenance to your site and services.

The maintenance window will start at 8:00 PM and will last until 8:00 AM Pacific on March 3rd. Please note that your site will not be down for this entire period, but only for a period of 5 to 10 minutes at some time during this window. Unfortunately we cannot give you a more exact time as we have a number of servers to work through.

If you have questions or concerns please submit a ticket at https://www.infopop.com/q/q.php

Thank you,

Groupee Account Management

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis