Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

pass thru storage
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted
Does anyone know whether any Barth's on gillig chassis had pass through storage? I think it would have to be on a raised rail chassis. The 1996 Regency on the Spartan mountain master chassis had pass through storage, but I don't know if any earlier (1995, back) gilligs had it.

It appears that the 1994 Regency, 40ft on the 2nd page of the gallery is a raised rail design, although I'm not sure. It had a 325hp Cat, which probably means it is a big block 3176, with a LOT of torque.

Looking at the NADA book, it appears that starting in 1993, Barth had 325hp engines available starting at 36ft. Does anyone know if these were raised rail chassis (with pass through storage)?

The smaller 300hp engines didn't appear to be raised rail. Anybody know?

Posts: 57 | Location: Washington DC | Member Since: 03-11-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a 1992 34 foot Regency on a Gillig chassis with a 3208 Cat and it does not have a pass through.

Posts: 13 | Location: Camdenton, MO, USA | Member Since: 08-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post