Tools
Reply To This Topic

Bill N Y
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
While it's a day late, let's all remember Bill's 21st, ROTFLMAO, birthday. He can now raise a glass without fear of being carded. Happy Birthday, Bill

Hum (aka Jim)

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim and Tere:
While it's a day late, let's all remember Bill's 21st, ROTFLMAO, birthday. He can now raise a glass without fear of being carded. Happy Birthday, Bill

Hum (aka Jim)

Thumbs Up cheers Superman

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday cheers

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday
cheers
Enjoy and keep having them

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Bill. In my world you are just a kid...Thanxx for all you do...……………………..Carl

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Thanks gang. I'm alive and doing... Crazy stuff we're all going through huh?

If these walls (my mind) could talk. I'll meander a bit though.

I'm guess that not many people here are able to travel amidst this worldwide pandemic. I've know quite few people in my circle who have gotten this thing. Some were really bad. A few succumbed to the disease.

It's perplexing to hear some say that this isn't real. No one they know got it, Made up, etc. I'm at a loss on how to respond to them.

I was deemed essential and never missed a day of work. However, being self employed means that some of my customers weren't as fortunate and haven't been able to pay their bills. I get it and have made allowances for long standing accounts.

Father in-law passed away recently (non covid) and no one could be with him in the end. Sad really. Wife doesn't want to talk about it.

One day soon I hope to return to some type of normality. Until then thanks for keeping things running around here on the site. I'll do the same on the highways.

Enjoy the virtual fireworks I've left for you.

Be safe out there.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Bill, I'm sorry to hear about your father-in-law's passing as well as others you know who have succumbed to Covid 19. I especially would ask you to send my thoughts and prayers to your wife. To not be able to be with her dad at the end had to be heart wrenching. If it is of some solace, please tell her what my daughter said to her grandfather just before he died. "I'll see you when I get there". She will see her dad again.

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post