Forums    General Discussions    Easy switch question for somebody.......
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Easy switch question for somebody.......
 Login now/Join our community

<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
There is a switch panel with three switches located to the right of the bedroom closet of our 92 30 Breakaway. The left switch lights the closet. The center switch lights the fluorescent above the bed, can somebody tell me what the third switch to the right does? And yes, I'm too lazy to drag out the schematics....

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On my '92 30' Breakaway the third switch is for the runner lights near the floor.
Mike

Posts: 23 | Location: Collinsvile, IL, USA | Member Since: 08-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
It also might light the lucite handles in the door.

Posts: 178 | Location: Lancaster, PA USA | Member Since: 07-30-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
No winners yet...My switches for the door handle and night floor lights are located by the side entrance. The 3 switch -panel I'm referring to is in the rear bedroom.

posted Hide Post
It coulb be for the "MOOD" lights. The "MOOD" lights in my REGENCY is above the cabinets.

Posts: 75 | Location: Villa Rica, Ga, USA | Member Since: 03-15-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Al, my MOOD lites are BORING what are yours?

[This message has been edited by DALE SMITH (edited November 11, 2003).]

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Our mood lights have yet to create the mood!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Our mood lights are hard to describe. You never know what they are going to feel like doing.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Who needs mood lights?

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Was that a Doris Day song?, "I'm in the mood for Barth".

------------------
"Work hard and save, so that someday you can support those who didn't"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay, I am now dumber for having read this thread...

Posts: 17 | Location: Columbia MO | Member Since: 10-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
NO PRE-MUD, So you are in the DUMBER MOOD. We all get there now and then. Don't feel like the LONE RANGER.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Dave,

"Work hard and save, so that someday you can support those who didn't."

"Work hard and save so that someday you can afford to do the the things you have always wanted to do but can't do any more."

I have this on the wall of the shop, as the caption of a picture of a really old man sitting on a racing motorcycle.

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,Hey,look like we'll in the "MOOD"for some fun today.I like it.

------------------
br2409

Posts: 61 | Location: Harriman,Tn.usa | Member Since: 09-22-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
Well I flipped the switch tonight for the heck of it....thought maybe I might see something in the dark. Oh well, I guess it's not in the mood to do anything!