posted Hide Post
Absolutely incredible !!

Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tim Anthony:
Hello, I am looking for a US vintage camper. I'm from Denmark in Europe where we have some strict rules for vintage campers they must be over 35 years old otherwise you pay a lot of money in tax. I have looked at many different campers but I'm a little scared of moisture damage in a camper so old built with wood skeleton. I fell across the Barth camper built with aluminum skeleton so moisture should not be able to destroy as much. It must be a Class C camper and not too big otherwise it also requires special driving licenses here in Denmark.
so I would like to hear the pros and cons of Barth campers.

Right now I have a VW T4 California from 1999 that I have renovated but it's too small and I've always been crazy about American cars and I do not want a European camper.
Razzer
Tims
Camper
[/QUOT

Tim, you might enjoy some of these downloads.

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/145102933

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Timan
posted Hide Post
Tim, you might enjoy some of these downloads.

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/145102933[/QUOTE]

Hi Jim The link does not work with me

Posts: 27 | Location: Denmark | Member Since: 11-24-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
RE: https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/145102933

{ clicked on link-- I GOT THIS!! }

Not Found

The requested URL /eve...31087061/m/145102933 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Apache/2 Server at www.barthmobile.com Port 80

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
It's the link on one of the posts talking about all the files that are on pdf. Don't know why this happens

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B

posted Hide Post
Hey, in the same position now as you were and wondering if you ever did ship and with who if you did? I reached out to a few countries but most didn't reply back.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-15-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darrylcorn48:
Hey, in the same position now as you were and wondering if you ever did ship and with who if you did? I reached out to a few countries but most didn't reply back.
The last post on this Barth in Denmark is found here. (Click)Scroll down and read the story.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got an update for myself. Received an answer from https://www.wcshipping.com/denmark and all seems to be going well now! Thanks everyone.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-15-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post