Forums    General Discussions    waxing my 34ft clear coated monarch.
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

waxing my 34ft clear coated monarch.
 Login now/Join our community

posted
fellow barthers,please voice your opinions your preferences on your cleaning and waxing your precious motor homes.mine has a clearcoat.i plan to get materials and apply tomorrow,while the weather is nice.wally 34ft monarch vanisle

Posts: 191 | Location: vancouver island bc | Member Since: 01-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I use Nu-Finish - have for years, and it holds up well.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
I have always just used Turtle Wax all in one Wash and Shine. No hand waxing for me!!!!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
I have found Protect-all works very well, is available at camping world or at (many) Walmart at a better price.

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
I use a product called Glare which I discovered from another member is sold also under the name Honda Glare where it is cheaper. It takes a while to apply but the shine is bright and durable. Mine is now one year old and shows no signs of dullness. It is also applied to windows and acts like permanent Rain-X. The Honda version is about $10 cheaper. www.glare.com

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post