Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Merry X-Mas, Happy Holidays
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted
Merry Christmas to all!! Happy Holidays to those who celibrate different holidays.
Let's hope the coming year brings lower fuel prices, better weather, and good health to everyone. All our RVs are getting older, some better, and my hope is that none of us has problems we can't deal with, or get the help we need on this wonderful site.

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Merry Christmas everyone. Peace, love and goodwill to all.

Happy Holiday's to everyone else that may celebrate something else. Lets hope for a better New Year. Hope to see some of you this year. Besides Carl Buckstad I haven't met anyone else with a Barth.

Ps. It's called Christmas Don, not X-mas !

------------------
1991 Barth Regal
460 EFI C6 Transmission
33' Oshkosh/John Deere Chassis

http://www.truckroadservice.com/

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, I stand corrected, I'm a lazy typest, Christmas it is!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post