Barth Data Tag Information - help wanted
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
It is a Breakaway-Side Entry The Coach number is 9311-3895-33BB-3B and the VIN is 4S7PT9J10RC010913.
Thank you for the numbers... Thumbs Up I've got you listed in the Data Tag Page - when you get the images together I'll link them at that time.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Here is the Data Tag from my Aristocrat. I am going to see if I can get a decent scan or I will take a picture of the Barth Documentation. Expect them soon!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1381 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of apoccia
posted Hide Post
Today I posted pics and data tag of a lost Barth on the Barth sightings forum. 1984 hiding in my home town. So you can add it to the list

Posts: 36 | Location: North Jersey | Member Since: 07-28-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Here is my recent find. We had been looking casually for a diesel pusher when a little old lady wandered into work one day asking if anyone would be interested in it. It hadn't been started in a couple years, batteries had been stolen, and had a small roof leak.
In less than a week I have installed new batteries, got the engine and generator running and have a temporary patch on the roof. I have been searching a LOT on the forums looking for answers to questions that I have. So far I have found most of the info that I need but I think I'm going to have to hit you folks up for some specific answers soon.

Hi, my name is Greg and I think I may be developing a Barth addiction. Smiler

Posts: 2 | Location: Cincinnati | Member Since: 12-14-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Welcome Greg.

You will find many experts on your coach here. Perhaps you might start a new thread and show a few pictures of your new baby. Everyone loves pictures.

It sounds like this Barth found you.

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GregB:
Hi, my name is Greg and I think I may be developing a Barth addiction. Smiler
We meet, as needed, in the chat room to talk about "Our Issues". I'll have Mary Ray check the schedule for the next group meeting. Big Grin

Welcome to the boards.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Good luck Greg! Smiler I think it is already too late for you, don't say I didn't warn you. If you want to sell me your Barth...

(Hey Bill looks like you chummed in another one! Thumbs Up )

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5157 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Welcome Greg.... My coach was built 4 months after yours and is 5 coaches newer then yours..
I believe the biggest difference is the floorplan... Is yours also on the MCC chassis?

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To be honest, I'm still learning about all of this so I'm not sure.
Mine has independent rear suspension and a transverse leaf spring in the front. I THINK that is the MCC Chassis?

Posts: 2 | Location: Cincinnati | Member Since: 12-14-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:

We meet, as needed, in the chat room to talk about "Our Issues". I'll have Mary Ray check the schedule for the next group meeting. Big Grin

Welcome to the boards.

Ditto!

Several of us are in the chatroom regularly. The "Designated meeting" times are Weds and Sun, 9 PM EST. There's someone in chat virtually every night after 9 PM.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Medic37:
Sorry it has taken me so long to forward this information:

Here is my DATA TAG information:
Found this sitting in our upload area. Thanks for sending it in. Thumbs Up

Would you send me a photo of your coach too? Computer I'm pretty sure I posted it recently, but my memory is not letting me find it.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
You folks out there keep looking out for that stray Barth you just might find around the next corner.

Tom Jones found this one Cheboygan, MI. It belongs to Bill Skowten. He gave Tom the okay for pictures and posting them here.

Bill is a cabinet maker by trade and is redoing the interior.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Genuine Steelcraft driver's seat...Big Grin

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Genuine Steelcraft driver's seat...Big Grin

soil resistant... no Scotchgard required.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Really like the location of the 'john'.

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post