Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Data Tag Information - help wanted
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Your Barth Specialty Vehicle was built in November of 1995. It is Specialty consecutive build number S0022. I have asked our host Superman Bill NY to create you folder S0022.
In our Data Tag list, the specialty vehicle built before yours S0021 is listed.

Posts: 3455 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/18
Picture of Kevin
posted Hide Post
Your folder is S0022. For clarification the folder name is with a Capitol "S" and the rest is numerical 00 (zeros) and not Capitol OO. Please be sure to enter your folder number correctly in the subject line when emailing the photos to Photo Bucket. Thank you for your help in saving Barthmobile.com money by using Photobucket.

Posts: 3455 | Location: Northeast , Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Old Blu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Your Barth Specialty Vehicle was built in November of 1995. It is Specialty consecutive build number S0022. I have asked our host Superman Bill NY to create you folder S0022.
In our Data Tag list, the specialty vehicle built before yours S0021 is listed.
Noticed 22 got registered as a 96, but my title shows 95

Posts: 8 | Location: East Texas | Member Since: 10-09-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post