Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Data Tag Information - help wanted
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Your Barth Specialty Vehicle was built in November of 1995. It is Specialty consecutive build number S0022. I have asked our host Superman Bill NY to create you folder S0022.
In our Data Tag list, the specialty vehicle built before yours S0021 is listed.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Your folder is S0022. For clarification the folder name is with a Capitol "S" and the rest is numerical 00 (zeros) and not Capitol OO. Please be sure to enter your folder number correctly in the subject line when emailing the photos to Photo Bucket. Thank you for your help in saving Barthmobile.com money by using Photobucket.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Old Blu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Your Barth Specialty Vehicle was built in November of 1995. It is Specialty consecutive build number S0022. I have asked our host Superman Bill NY to create you folder S0022.
In our Data Tag list, the specialty vehicle built before yours S0021 is listed.
Noticed 22 got registered as a 96, but my title shows 95

Posts: 6 | Location: East Texas | Member Since: 10-09-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
8412-3178-26FP31V

I could use any information available.
This tag is off a 1985 25' Barth Regal.
Having a difficult time finding a replacement Brake Master Cylinder.
Also the solenoids attached to the fuel line are proving difficult to test. We're not getting any fuel thru the lines. We have installed an after market fuel pump to boost pressure from the tank but still not getting fuel thru.
How/where can we find information on the solenoids and if anyone has a lead on an an MC that would be fantastic.

Posts: 1 | Location: Seattle | Member Since: 02-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
8412-3178-26FP31V

8412 indicates it was built in December of 1984.
3178 is the Barth production number of the coach.
26FP31V indicates 26 ft length, with floorplan 31V

I am not sure what solenoid you are referencing. You will have to reduce the size of your photo to be able to display it. Size it down to about 100k and it will display and use less site memory too. If you have dual tanks there is a solenoid in the rear to switch tanks. Unfortunately the OEM type is no longer produced. This may be what you have?

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/4303955787

Your chassis is a GM chassis, referred to as a P37, but parts guys may be more familiar with a P32. The system is usually a Hydroboost type, with brake boost supplied by the power steering pump.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5179 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
I got my master cylinder at Rockauto.com. Look under
Chevrolet P30 or 32, my 81 has a Hydroboost brake system. Be sure to use the year of the chassis not the Barth. Good tidings.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2054 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I realize that this is probably a little old, based on the rest of the comments in this thread, and possibly repetitive, as this unit was previously owned by a member here, but I'm posting it all the same.

Crystal and I are in the process of getting to know, making repairs, and getting the hang of our new home, but we're loving the adventure.

88 Regency ID Tag

Posts: 5 | Location: Florida | Member Since: 06-29-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I wonder if this could be Lenny and Judy's coach? Nobody seems to know what happened to it.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3479 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I remembered their coach having a Cummins engine/Spartan chassis. Found the tag. Not this one, and still we don't know where it went. hmm

Crystal and Charles, welcome to the site! Thumbs Up

Your coach was previously owned for several years by site member Keith Hopper. Let us know how things go with your coach. Lots of info and helpful people here too. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5179 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post