Forums    General Discussions    Why can't I post comments in the Chat Room?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Why can't I post comments in the Chat Room?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi, just joined the site and have many questions but I can't seem to get any of my comments to appear in the general chat room. Have I been silenced or is it a firewall problem? Thanks, Mike

1966 22' Barth All-American Travel Trailer

Posts: 10 | Location: Orange, CA. | Member Since: 08-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Read Private Message from Me or Lou

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, That fixed it! (The Firewall need to be turned off).

1966 22' Barth All-American Travel Trailer

Posts: 10 | Location: Orange, CA. | Member Since: 08-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Turning off the firewall can be risky. There should be a facility in the firewall for "approving" or "allowing" certain sites.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Now I know why BB was signing on and signing off the chat last nite, I thought he didn't like the company. (hehe) Welcome aboard BB .....DD

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post