Forums    General Discussions    thanks for helping me !
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

thanks for helping me !
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Thanks Dave, for the FMCA reminder. Thanks Al, for the nice invitation to visit! My home phone in Gainesville Ga is 770-534-9885.My Verizon cell # 770-530-2632 for use while I am away from Ga. (Nov 5-Dec 20?) Commuications are getting so expensive I may use smoke signals locally. Thanks also to the guys who smiled and thought "that old guy has a lot to learn". I do. ...and thanks for helping me.....Stan

------------------

Posts: 3 | Location: Gainesville,Ga,USA | Member Since: 10-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
No Stan, we're all thinking, man, I wish I could do that. My wife Deb and I don't have a desire to get older all of a sudden, however, we do look forward to the ability to lock the door and GO

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post