Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

1988 Regal SE
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Den and Lisa
posted
Wondering if there are any pics of the 1988 Regal SE that was owned by Carl Flack (member) on the forum anywhere? By the data log (3448) its right after ours. Have searched with no luck. Thanks!

Posts: 34 | Location: Knoxville TN | Member Since: 09-07-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post

From Chattanooga Rally.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Carl didn't bring The Toy I to Chattanooga. I saw it at his place in Cookeville in '06, but took no pix as Carl and I were fixing my roof air.

The Toy II ('92 30' Breakaway) was at Chattanooga.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Well sorry about that. Didn't know there were two "toys".

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Actually, there are now 3 - Carl and Betty have an SOB.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Did not know that either.

Mary

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Den & Lisa: I have photos of my 1988 Regal SE and (this is a first) I am admitting it was a mistake to sell my gaser" for a diesel. If you would email me your email address I will send you photos of "THE TOY" the day I picked her up in Plant City,FL. I'll see if I can locate any interior photos. Although I sold the Breakaway after getting it in excellent condition I was concerned my age would become a factor. I then had the opportunity to get a 2006 Coachmen 32 DS, low mileage SWM antenna, Jensen TVs, etc. @ a fantastic low price. (see my Avatar) In 14 months I will be 90 years old and as Rusty named it "THE TOY III" is a pleasure to drive...........Carl
carl.flack@centurylink.net 239-217-6406

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
I am admitting it was a mistake to sell my gaser" for a diesel.

Carl what makes you say selling the Gasser for a diesel was a mistake?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Den and Lisa
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by carlflack:
Den & Lisa: I have photos of my 1988 Regal SE and (this is a first) I am admitting it was a mistake to sell my gaser" for a diesel. If you would email me your email address I will send you photos.

Email sent Carl. Thanks! I hope Lisa and I are able to enjoy ours next season.

Posts: 34 | Location: Knoxville TN | Member Since: 09-07-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Send Kevin some email pictures also please Carl.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post