Forums    General Discussions    That thrilling first day!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

That thrilling first day!!
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted
We picked up our "new to us" 93 33' Barth today!! Linda drove it home after a few stops at family and friends. Plenty of compliments and well wishes. It poured rain, which made the driving rough on Linda, but she did very well. The folks at RV World were very good. Installed new batterys, went half on the 4 new tires on the rear, and gave us a good orientation.
We plan to take a trip to Cedar Key as a shakedown this weekend with a neighbor couple. about 150 mi each way. After that the US is our oyster!!

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Wow Don, that is way cool. I am so happy for you. I think that's a very nice coach. What a great livable floor plan. Deb and I can't get over those hard wood floors.

You are a lucky man indeed. The only thing is that the dealer should be embarrased puting those exterior picture out on the air ways. Send me a nice interior picture will you.

Way to go, and keep us up to date.

------------------
Short cuts always take longer

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Larry and Heidi in CA>
posted
Congratulations Don and Linda!!! Look forward to some pictures....Huh come Linda did all the driving?

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
"....After that the US is our oyster!!"

Congratulations!.....If your travels take you through the Wash. DC area, there's a
"Barth Parking Only" spot waiting for you!

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
The boats, motorcycles, & tools, are my toys ao Linda made it clear this MH is her toy. I'm religated to co-pilot, and she's emphatic about that. I 'm hopihng to get a shot at the pilot' seat this weekend. WE will post pictures at Cedar Key! Thank you all for the well wishes, and Lee don't be surprised if you look out and see the "
Honey Bunny Mobile" parked in that spot.

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey,congratulations! Don't forget to stop on the Outer Banks on your way to DC! And if you're ever in Connecticut, drop us a line! You are welcome in OUR driveway!

Posts: 159 | Location: Newington, CT USA | Member Since: 06-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post