Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Laminate Flooring Install
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09

Picture of garryp
posted
I thought that some of you may have considered laminate flooring, but were wary of the job.

Due to the amount of cutting for obstacles, it is no piece of cake, but the result is worth the effort.

So, if interested you can view some shots of my job at my blog. Go to the 2006 blog.

Posts: 209 | Location: AZ | Member Since: 09-01-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks Great in the pic's

Bruce Nalder
Renton, WA.
92-30'Breakaway

Posts: 30 | Location: Renton, Wa. USA | Member Since: 08-16-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We chose laminate, and it turned out beautiful! We layed newspaper all over the existing floor, then taped all the pieces together, and trimmed the edges. Then we took the "stencil" out to the driveway, layed out the vinyl, and placed the stencil ontop. Made the cuts, then took the vinyl out to the camper. It's a solid one piece. Great!

Posts: 10 | Location: Indiana, USA | Member Since: 02-28-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post