Forums    General Discussions    Photobucket concerns..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Photobucket concerns..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
got an email (community@photobucket.com) this A.M. re my 'hosting' of images on Photobucket. Titled "Do you want to keep your photos? Keep your account active." ...

It said:

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxx

You haven't accessed your Photobucket account in a while. In keeping with our security policies, we are contacting you to let you know that you must access your Photobucket account to keep it in “active” status.

If you take no action, your account will be restricted for your protection.
Login

after logging in, this msg comes up..

Warning, Hosting is not allowed.
We have detected that you are hosting images using a Free Account in violation of our terms of use.
You can either purchase an unlimited hosting plan or immediately stop hosting images.
PURCHASE NOW
Temporarily dismiss this notification.

Sooooooo. Hate to lose photos in PB..DO i pay one month, download my photos and then cancel or what? Are they archived anywhere on Barthmobile? Whats up...?

edit....

come to think of it, I actually have all my pics on my desktop as I had to have them to load on PB.. But...How about being able to access all the other BM members and their pics..?

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted Hide Post
sooooooo, anybody..BillNY ?

M/C-W

1991 early XL-style (maybe 1 of 2?) Breakaway... but prior to that actual (XL) designation...
2nd Breakaway w/Cat 3208T 250 hp motor 4 spd MT643 Allison trans Gilig Air suspension chassis/brakes
Data Tag: 9010 3694 34-BG-1B

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Cindy and Mike, This issue is being addressed from what I was told. Make sure you have copies of YOUR photos for yourself.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post