Forums    General Discussions    Learning the systems.
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Learning the systems.
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Hello Rick and Marcia, I am Mary Ray and I think I am the only 3 Barth owner on the site even though there are at least 3 other double Barth owners.

Welcome to the site and the family of Barth owners.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Rick & Marcia
posted Hide Post
Fridge did say "check"

quote:
Originally posted by Rick & Marcia:
Both stoves work.

quote:
When we got home the coach was running. Next day the battery was dead. I plugged the coach in. FINALLY Found a switch (my otherr doesn't have) that says "turn off when driving" "on.... I do believe it has been an electrical problem as you suggest.
Good Man Rusty!

quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
quote:
Thanks Scotty,
We have slept in the 28' coach but not the 22'. Both furnaces worked initially but both are now only blowing cold air. The contro panel say 1/3 full lp. Both refriges worked intiially and now display "check". Similar othe circumstances lead me to ask "what am I missing. I'm a retired shop teacher nono Anyone who has adivecd please share.
Tha nks again scotty

The LPG indicator lights are notoriously inaccurate; try the stove to see if you have gas. Another cause for the symptoms you describe is low battery voltage. Both the reefer and furnace require a minimum voltage.

Posts: 96 | Location: Fall River, WI | Member Since: 10-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick & Marcia
posted Hide Post
awesome contact ROTFLMAO
I used to build construction equipment as a kid and I guess buying two Barth's seemed like fun! so, what's the record my wife will ask? Might just buy another!

I'd like to see our cats Teddy and Putty ride shotgun. Putty would. Teddy....

Great contact again. We'll keep in touch.

Rick
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:
Hello Rick and Marcia, I am Mary Ray and I think I am the only 3 Barth owner on the site even though there are at least 3 other double Barth owners.

Posts: 96 | Location: Fall River, WI | Member Since: 10-14-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick & Marcia
posted Hide Post
I didn't ask what years and models?

quote:
Originally posted by Mary Ray:

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
If you turn on the engine ignition (key) the gas on the fridge will do a 30 min time delay to avoid lightning up when you fuel etc.

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Rick and Marcia, the Barth's are:

1964 Barth Executive trailer

1975 Barth 27' motorhome (back then there was no distinction, no Regal etc.

1985 Barth 32' motorhome (former Maryland State Police Command Center)

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post