Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Barthmobile.com CD is now available
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
I am pleased to announce that we have updated our Barthmobile.com CD.

The All New Barthmobile.com CD has been redesigned. There is over 3.91GB of Barth related items. There are pictures of Barth coaches, files, tech articles, the data tag project and original Barth Sales Brochures.

The Barthmobile CD case.

Redesigned on 11/29/09

Because of its size (4.09 GB+) everything is now on a DVD formatted for data. It is for use in your computer and will not play in a DVD Player. In comparison, the former CD was last updated in 2007 and was around 400mb.

As of today, 1/20/09, the current size is exactly 1,097,084,928 bytes. It has 3,708 files and 267 folders for your viewing pleasure.

As of today, 10/4/09, the current size is exactly 1,541,916,529 bytes. It has 4,733 files and 327 folders for your viewing pleasure.

As of today, 11/29/09, the current size is exactly 1,877,068,160 bytes. It has 5,063 files and 349 folders for your viewing pleasure.

As of today, 12/30/09, the current size is exactly 4,208,402,432 bytes. It has 5,906 files and 354 folders for your viewing pleasure.

As of today, 4/13/09, the current size is exactly 4,395,442,176 bytes. It has 6,341 files and 376 folders for your viewing pleasure.

As of today, 8/13/13, the current size is 6.33 GB (6,798,671,055 bytes) It has 8,817 files and 479 folders for your viewing pleasure.

Each Compact Disc is custom made when ordered. It will be dated with an image of your coach placed on the Disc. If I don't have your image, you can supply me with one or I will use a stock photo of my choosing.

The cost for this expanded Disc is still $25.00 which includes shipping. Money raised is used for the Barthmobile.com Website or related expenses.

I accept PayPal, Checks and Money Orders. The PayPal link is located on the FRONT PAGE. If you prefer to mail a check or money order, the address is.

R.D.R.
PO Box 2305
Newburgh, NY 12550
Attn: Barth CD

Please make check payable to Bill Napolitano.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
An update: I've had this question asked a few times so I thought I would repeat it here.
quote:
Hi Bill, should the cover say Barthmobile DVD vice Barthmobile CD ?? Confused
A DVD is a Digital Video Disc. A CD Is a generic term for a Compact Disc. I can make a DVD on a CD Disc and call that a DVD. I can also take a DVD Disc and place text and images and call that a CD.

It's really more about the storage capacity of the disc. I could sell 2 CDs or one DVD. Because the object is to make it compact, I opted to use a single "DVD type" Disc that I formatted for the computer as Pictures, PDFs and Text Files.

This Disc is capable of 4.7GB. A standard CD is only around 700 MB or roughly less than 1/7 in storage size of the 4.7GB Disc.

Tease for next month... You're really going to love the next thing that's coming down the pike!!! Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
Is it smaller than a bread box? Can I wear it on my head? Sorry

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sloop John B:
Is it smaller than a bread box? Can I wear it on my head? Sorry
Yes it is smaller than a breadbox. And, for the technologically challenged, the CD case can double as a small hat. Big Grin

Heck, for $25 I'll let you hang it on your Christmas Tree or rear view mirror as a decoration. Click

What it comes down to is a way of getting you to part with your hard earned money. *I applied, and was rejected, for a Federal Bailout (TARP) of Barthmobile.com.

I've been told that we are not too big to fail. So, I've been forced to offer some products that people might actually want. Imagine that!

This'll keep our site afloat... I hope! Eeker

Hidden Message > *Humor Only: Site is not in any danger. It's just a little joke. < Highlight.
Of course, If you're technologically challenged, then this hidden message means nothing to you. Computer

Wait a minute... Are you talking about that "thing that's coming down the pike"? Yeah sure, you can wear it on your head and stick it inside of a breadbox too. Wink

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/17
Picture of Richard_Muise
posted Hide Post
Spend 2 million to redecorate your office and you might qualify for TARP!

R.P.Muise 1994 Breakaway/Cummins 5.9/Allison transmission/Spartan Chassis

Posts: 662 | Location: Hampden, Massachusetts | Member Since: 10-13-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Here it is... the "thing that's coming down the pike". Yes, you can wear it on your head too. Computer

BARTH THREE RING BINDERS Follow link for discount pricing on combined "binder and CD purchase".

History Lesson: The phrase "Coming Down The Pike" has also been known erroneously as "Coming Down The Pipe"...

It was first coined as a phrase during the 1904 Worlds Fair in Saint Louis. Among the most memorable features of the 1904 World's Fair was a walkway known as "The Pike". At that time, it was the most extravagant entertainment area ever constructed. Fair goers were so stunned they would say "there's always something new coming down The Pike."

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

posted Hide Post
Hello, This is my first post and a Barth CD question. I dont have an optical drive on my computer. Is there any way that I could download the Barth CD info online? Thanks!

Posts: 1 | Location: Midwest, USA | Member Since: 06-30-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site. There is much good info to be had here. Thumbs Up

The CD contains many files. There are many photos of Barth coaches, sales brochures, technical documents. I suppose it could be downloaded as individual files, but there are hundreds of them.

Much of the technical information, i.e. photos, manuals and documents, is already available here on the site forums.

There are many here:

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/145102933

Also try the seach feature.

Sorry, I guess this is not really an answer but the best I can think of.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
Well, I about a year ago sent $40 for a couple of binders and a CD and never heard a word about it. I guess they were out or not going to produce any more but a note would have been nice. I don't mind supporting a site or forum but we should not promise something that is not going to happen.

1993 Breakaway 33'. Cummins 6BTA5.9 with Bosch injection. Upped to 260 HP or so. Third owner.

"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well!!" Cummings Law

Posts: 140 | Location: Central New Mexico | Member Since: 04-18-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
That would be Bill NY's job. It appears that he may not be doing the CDs and binders…

I am disappointed that he has not responded. Maybe try a PM to remind him. hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5159 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/09
Picture of Cantrade
posted Hide Post
I did send inquiries to him and got absolutely no replies.

It is not a big deal but we should take down the offer & logo if we are not actually able to provide the binders and CDs.

1993 Breakaway 33'. Cummins 6BTA5.9 with Bosch injection. Upped to 260 HP or so. Third owner.

"If it's not worth doing, it's not worth doing well!!" Cummings Law

Posts: 140 | Location: Central New Mexico | Member Since: 04-18-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I agree. hmm

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Hello all. I have not died. I do a few binders left and I can make up a few cd's if needed. Anyone who is awaiting anything that they feel is owed to them please contact me via pm.

All I can say is that what I've been through was pretty damn traumatic for me. That's just it though, what one can shrug off another gets traumatized to the point of inaction. Somethings that once was enjoyable become almost impossible to do.

I couldn't even listen to a radio for the longest time. Yeah, for me, it was that bad.

I've tried many of times to get back into the groove and it's tough for me. Depression probably, but I'm making headway.

So, without going into more detail than that please follow up with me and allow me to get caught up. Sometimes I feel overwhelmed but I believe I can get caught up.

Allow me this opportunity to put my toe back in the water over here. Rusty, and the other basement dwellers, had my back while I was getting back on my feet. Thank you guys.

Please guys tread lightly, I don't have it in me like I used to.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Take all the time you need, and welcome back!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Wow. Hang in there, Bill. Take care, be well. The site will still be here. Shields Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp