Tools
Reply To This Topic

New Barthmobile.com CD is now available
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Bill,

I think it goes without saying we were worried about you. The internet is a strange place. You have helped my numerous times and have asked for nothing. We have never meet but I would still call you my friend.

If you need anything from me just ask and I will do what I can.

Glad to see you on a comeback. We missed you! I missed you!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1383 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
Bill: The Lord makes things work out, Hang in there and you'll see...................Carl

Former owner of "THE TOY"
1988 Barth Regal SE 33' Tag
1992 Barth Breakaway 32'
2005 Coachmen Mirada 32' DS

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
Good to hear from you. Best wishes to you and family from Anne and I.

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Bill,
I am glad to hear that you are pulling yourself from whatever darkness you have visited. Sometimes getting there is a quick trip, returning is often a longer, slower journey. Hang in there! There is more brightness just down the road.
PTDS and it's relatives are a devious and deceptive bunch and can attack any one of us without notice. (not unlike catching a cold or other illness)
I am, and I am sure, all the other Barthers are rooting for you.
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Superman
Good luck and God bless!
Dick Dubbs

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
posted Hide Post
Good to here from you Bill Smiler

Three Times A Charm
88 30' Regal John Deere
Hot Rod Lincoln
511 Cubic Inches
8712-3499-30J-A

Posts: 220 | Location: Long Island, N.Y. | Member Since: 03-04-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gabriel & Elise:
Hello, This is my first post and a Barth CD question. I don't have an optical drive on my computer. Is there any way that I could download the Barth CD info online? Thanks!

Good morning, Gabriel and Elise;

Your computer not having a built-in "optical drive" may not be a problem. Check with your local computer stores (or an "on-line" vendor) to see if any of them have a portable external DVD/CD-ROM drive that will plug into a USB port on your computer. The last one that I bought was about $30.00. Normally any recent MicroSoft Windows Operating System will recognize it. I think the Apple OS will also do that.

Enjoy;

Ralph
Latté Land, Washington

Posts: 48 | Location: Latté Land, Washington  | Member Since: 12-03-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hi Bill,

Is the Barth CD still available? I recently purchased a 1990 Barth Regal.

Dan P.

Posts: 5 | Location: Rocklin CA | Member Since: 12-28-2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
I meant to answer for Bill NY when you posted but got off track. Yes, I believe it is still available. I rolled back to page one of this topic. I would suspect a price increase as the original post is ten years old

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/20
Picture of Paul And Jaime
posted Hide Post
I got so excited to see a binder and a CD that I didn't even check the date on the posts so being typically me I ordered a binder and a cd. It's Ok if the binders are not available, but would love a copy of the cd and since the site has been so helpful to me in my purchase you can keep the rest for a site donation. I am sure I will get my moneys worth in the coming years with bone head questions and pleas for help. Thank you for a great forum.

Posts: 155 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
The CD is ok and nice to have, but most of what is on it is on this site. if you can use the search feature on this site a lot of question can be answered. Looks like you got yourself a nice coach. My 2 cents worth is spend as much time using it as you can. I have found that keeping enough clothes( jackets, boots, underwear, socks, shirts, ect ) for 2-3 days along with some non perishables (peanut butter, crackers, canned soups, ect.) so you can take short trips with out having to pack everything. Enjoy it and try not to get caught up in to working on it all the time. Enjoy

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I had a major computer failure earlier this summer but was able to retrieve all of the files from the Barthmobile CD. I am currently setting this up as a flash drive as the CD setup was entirely too outdated.

There are just 4 Binders left. I'll have this out to you after I get done dealing with a family issue... Mid to late November at the latest.

The current size is a little over 6.5GB of tech articles and members coaches.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Thank you so very much!

Posts: 155 | Location: Ky | Member Since: 10-20-2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
I had a major computer failure earlier this summer but was able to retrieve all of the files from the Barthmobile CD. I am currently setting this up as a flash drive as the CD setup was entirely too outdated.

There are just 4 Binders left. I'll have this out to you after I get done dealing with a family issue... Mid to late November at the latest.

The current size is a little over 6.5GB of tech articles and members coaches.

I just realized I never received A binder or a flash drive and I was just wondering if that was still in the works? Thank you very much for your time.

posted Hide Post
quote:
*Humor Only: Site is not in any danger. It's just a little joke.

We do what we can do when we can do it!

Posts: 39 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bill, is it still possible to get a flash drive with this information?

Posts: 17 | Location: Parkersburg, IA | Member Since: 09-15-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post