Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Future new owner of "Baby Barth"
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello everyone.
We have the opportunity to buy a 1995 Barth Diesel 34' (not such a baby) with a Cummings in the very near future (like next weekend hopefully). We have done alot of research on motorhomes and which ones we have the most interest in and which ones to stay away from. But, after researching the Barth & all the posts on this website (and other sites), we decided we are most interested in the Barth and staying away from all the rest. I have seen pictures of the outside of the unit, which looks like is good condition, but I won't see interior pics until this weekend, and that will be the deciding factor if we make the 3 1/2 hour trip to see it in person or not. We are so excited about this, its feels like we will be bringing home a new(used) Baby Barth. Anyway, just wanted to say hi & share our excitement and be able to become a part of this community.

Ray & Shawn (and soon-to-be baby barth)(talking about the rv LOL)

Posts: 2 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Member Since: 04-09-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Ray and Shawn,

Good luck! We have a 1997 34' Monarch and it's the perfect everything RV. I hope it works out and we can see you at a gathering soon.

Corey and Cheri

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is it located at? There may be a member here that is close by that could run over and take a look at it for you and let you know what kind of shape it is in. One of the first recommendations on the bus boards that i view is to have a qualified person, ie. a mechanic or knowledgeable busnut inspect it if you unfamiliar with the rig.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We are looking forward to having alot of fun with the new toy and also taking a nice leasurely 3 1/2 hour trip to see it. We are taking someone who has been rving for I don't know how many years and he knows alot about what to look for and what to ask, also our son is a mechanic he will be going too.

We are wanting to know if anyone knows how wide these units are, we know it is 34' long we just cannot find other dimensions for it.

Thanks,
Ray & Shawn

Posts: 2 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Member Since: 04-09-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by babybarth:

We are wanting to know if anyone knows how wide these units are,

Do you have a picture that shows the windshield? Is there one center divider bar, or two?

quote:
we know it is 34' long we just cannot find other dimensions for it.

Thanks,
Ray & Shawn

I will probably be close to 34', but measuring is the only way to know for sure. The data tag number will tell you something, too.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Probably 102" wide.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post