Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Jerry Springer not here. Welcome TomH
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted
I do like the comment that I believe is attributed to Jerry Springer. "Why can't we all get along" We are communicating in a medium that doesn't always translate intent.

We had some serious thread drift on TomH's "New to the Group" post.

Let's try again! Welcome TomH this is a great great great site and community. You ask anything we as a group will try and answer as best we can. We have a lot of options up for sale currently. You are the only one who knows what you want.

We are our only source of info on many things we deal with. We are here to share that with all "New to our Group"

Welcome Again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/10
Picture of Marvin+Doris
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. Sometimes folks might get carried away

1999 Bluebird Custom 33' 8.3 Cummins diesel pusher

Former owner 1989 Barth Regal 25'

Posts: 1313 | Location: Big South Fork TN | Member Since: 09-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of MichaelR
posted Hide Post
Each and every Barth is a unique experience.
Welcome to a following that will support you with experience and wisdom in all things Barth.

Posts: 173 | Location: Greeneville TN | Member Since: 05-11-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Welcome TomH,

This is a great site full of wonderful people who work hard to share their incredible knowledge and skills.

We acquired Tonka because of this site and its people, and with their friendship and support Tonka continues to be one of life's great adventures.

Thanks and hope to meet you sometime. Tooling Along

Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TomH
posted Hide Post
Thank you Wally, and others as well. Sounds like Tonka makes a great toy!

Posts: 7 | Location: South St Paul, MN | Member Since: 01-16-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi Tom,

Tonka has been an ongoing adventure with some absolutely priceless moments and times that would not have happened had it not been for this site and the friendship and support of all its hardworking people. Our family will be forever grateful. Smiler

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Tom great job on you avatar. Wally has another Barth that is in amazing shape. It is no Tonka Truck Sorry couldn't resist.

Wally we could meet Tom somewhere for supper or something to chase away the subzero blues. How about Thursday during the Blizzard that is happening 1am to 1pm. Sorry

Hey in Minnesnowta during the winter we have to find humor somewhere. ROTFLMAO

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Welcome Tom, Have you compiled a short list of units to look at yet? I just checked the weather forecast and we are not due for any melting until early March, So I assume it is worse for you folks up in good ole Minnesnowta. Gives you plenty of time to find some perspective Barth's, Once again welcome.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Dana,

You've gotten a lot more snow and winter than we have in the Twin Cities - at least so far. I have yet to fire up the snowblower.

Getting together with Tom sounds good to me! Cool

Although during blizzards, whiteouts, ice storms or other major life threatening polar vortex storm events, you'll likely this old man bundled up, in the warmest part of the house, staring at the calendar pining for warm days, blue skies and clear roads. Wink

I'm available anytime you want to meet that doesn't potentially involve ditches, tow trucks and frostbite. ROTFLMAO

Thanks, Tooling Along
Wally