Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Tail light problem
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted
I was working on the license plate light and shorted it out. Now the tail lights & license plate light are out. Is this on a circuit breaker ? Where can I find it & how do I reset it. it's a 1993 Breakaway. Thanks Darryl

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
On our Breakaway many of the fuses are in the electrical compartment ahead of the front, drivers side, wheel. As I am not at the coach I cannot check, but I recall there are a dozen or so fuses there.

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
On my Monarch (Spartan chassis) there is a small electrical panel for the rear lights in the right rear above the batteries. There are circuit breakers and relays there for the rear lights.

Try wiggling or swapping the relays around.

https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...1087061/m/8353921987

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5180 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Darryl & Kathy Smith
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the input guys. Not sure what I did but they are working now.

Former Breakaway owners

Posts: 59 | Location: michigan | Member Since: 11-21-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post