Forums    General Discussions    PeePee went DooDoo on llamas? You can't make this stuff up!!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

PeePee went DooDoo on llamas? You can't make this stuff up!!!
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Moving a thread from the Barth Coaches For Sale to the General Discussion Area.

All humor, aside from the title... What the heck happened?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

we purchaed the Barth from PeePee in Michiagan.What a fiasco!We were told it was "roadworthy".We had trouble starting it from the beginning,should've known,it broke down 5 times all the way back to new mexico.Pee Pee had no comment"it's yours now!" and will not answer my emails.Karma will get him!In the meantime.buyers beware! Cindy-llamas

Posts: 4 | Location: t or c new mexico | Member Since: 02-15-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

quote:
Originally posted by llamas:
we purchaed the Barth from PeePee in Michiagan.
I know of no recent sales from Michigan. Maybe a "Barth Sighting"? Do you have the data tag number, a picture of the coach and maybe a link to the listing?

Is it this one? http://barthmobile.com/eve/for...1087061/m/5271002522

I don't remember anyone saying that they would buy it or anyone asking us for advice?

Honestly, I hope you're just venting a little. There's not too much anyone can do for you. Why don't you tell us what happened instead?

I don't know why you put this in the Barths for Sale Suggestions & Buyer's Checklist? I have moved it to the General Discussion area so the thread can continue.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Althepal
posted Hide Post
Moved Reply:

Cindy - sorry you had trouble getting your Barth home from someone here in Michigan. I had the opposite experience. Bought our coach on Ebay from a member here on Barthmobile.com who lived near Santa Fe, and drove it home via Padre island Texas to northern Michigan with no problems. Our coach has also has some issues we are dealing with as most all older Rv's do. I am confident you will enjoy your Barth for a long time after you get to know her.
Alan in Traverse City MI

Posts: 18 | Location: Northern Michigan | Member Since: 01-24-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post