Forums    General Discussions    Thanks, Dave and Deb! GREAT rally!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Thanks, Dave and Deb! GREAT rally!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted
Dave and Deb...what a fantastic rally you hosted in Preston? Lanesboro? Minnesota! Everything was perfect and it was such fun actually being surrounded by so many, all unique Barth coaches. Just made us proud to be an owner of one of these 'one of a kind' gems. FYI, Gary and I went by Colaws Salvage outside of Joplin. There are still two Barths, but I think they must know what they have. They wanted FIFTY dollars for the insignia, so, Dave you got a good deal...not to mention Lee, who won the first Barth Open trophy! Other than the insignia, not much left, but I suppose they are serving their purpose. And, hey...what happened to the Barth Rangers topic??? Take care and see ya on the road! Susie and Gary

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Ditto Dave! Great Rally! We really enjoyed the location, the activities, and the fellowship of the Rangers. I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures on the website! Thanks again! Mike and Janet.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post