Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth in Wal-Mart lot
 Login now/Join our community

posted
We just found a Barth in the Wal-mart lot 3 miles from our place. Family coach # 34375 we don't have a directory so don't know who they are. I left a note and this site's address in case they aren't aware of same. Anyone that can tell us who the owner is would be welcomed to do such. Thanks. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Just looked in my Jan 2003 and did not see the number listed

------------------
Russell and Donna
1988 33' Barth Regal
Gibson Exhaust, Bilsteins, ipd sway bar

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Must not have paid their FMCA dues......I didn't see the number in the Jan 03 directory either.
Our FMCA # is 280722 and by golly we're listed!
I had never checked until kc posted. Thanks!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for trying. I bet they haven't been a member for some time with a low number like 34375. Now that I think about it I believe it is the unit that we considered buying 30 months ago. I heard it was sold to someone in the area. It did have IN. plates on it too. Oh well. At least I told them of this site, and now Dave owes me BIG TIME. Maybe he will let me skip a dues payment, or let us attend the June 2004 rally FREE. Right Dave? Gary, you didn't even mention your trip? What's the matter is it only 70 today? Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hey Dale, no problem the rally's gratis but you will not be excused from your monthly dues.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited December 16, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Dale: Instead of posting three different places in response to those who seem interested in the latest weather report, I am going to save space on Dave's web site and post only on the journey thread under Rolling Along... unless it's a big tech question. Almost had one with the electrical problem but think we got it fixed. It was an open ground, actually found a wire that had been cut, probably by weed eater. Before we left bought a neat little monitor that checks for rerversed polarity, open neutral and open ground and also shows normal, plus monitors voltage levels from 90 to 130. Use it first at CG pedestal, then plug it inside coach for duration. As for temperature, yes it's probably 75 with cool ocean breeze, no clouds in sight. Check the other thread for latest report.
Susie will send some pictures for those who want to share vicariously. Happy Holidays!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post