Forums    General Discussions    Happy Holidays, Everyone!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Happy Holidays, Everyone!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted
Maggie, Casey and I board the StaRV (regrettably, an SOB) for the Christmas Trek tomorrow at dark-thirty.

I wanted to wish everyone a safe and memroable holiday season, and a prosperous new year!

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of thomfeit
posted Hide Post
'tis the season for Barth'n. On Thursday we climb aboard our '90 Regency for a trip through the southern and western US as we travel to visit friends in Pasadena, CA. Christmas eve and day we will be staying in San Antonio.

Our trip west will continue through early May, as we take to the gyspy life. Most of the time in southern CA, with side trips to Las Vegas, and to the northern wine country in April.

Heading back to Indianapolis by the last of April for 2 weeks. Then a return back to southwestern Florida just in time for the 2006 hurricane season.

This will be our first "major" trip in the Barth. Will keep all updated during the trip. I promise to also send photos of the interior work we have done on the unit, including the new headliner in the bedroom.

A Most Merry Christmas - Happiest of Holiday Wishes to All and a Peaceful New Year.

Thom & Barb Feit

1990 38' Regency Widebody
Gillig / 300 Cat
no toad (at least as we start)

Posts: 44 | Location: Mesa, AZ | Member Since: 06-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post