Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Seems like all the newer diesel vehicles have threaded fuel caps. Fleet Pride is bringing down a a couple of tabbed fuel caps to try from another store. Should know more Tuesday.

Posts: 39 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/22
posted Hide Post
Hi Walt, Welcome to Barthmobile. I have a 30' Cummins diesel pusher Spartan chassis.

Sorry for the delay getting the fuel cap number.I use this fuel cap and carry a spare.cap

A Stant #10640 or a Gates #31640 will work, they are the same part, Gates bought out stant.

If you get up to the San Jose CA area let me know we could get together.

Ed
94 30' Breakaway #3864
30-BS-6B side entry
New Cummins 5.9L, 375+ HP
Allison 6 speed
Spartan chassis
K9DVC
Tankless water heater

Posts: 2177 | Location: Los Gatos, CA | Member Since: 12-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good idea , I'll order us one too . Smiler

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 625 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks! Currently using fuel cap from my 1976 3/4 ton 4X4 Ford pickup, it does not fit right, yet it keeps the crap out of the furl tank.

Walt R.

Posts: 39 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Think it was about 1986 was the last time I was near San Jose
heading to Crescent City just south of the Oregon border on the coast.

Need to get some work done before I go very far.

Thanks for the Fuel cap part numbers!!

Walt R.

posted Hide Post
Thanks for the fuel cap part numbers, Both numbers cross to the same number at O'reillys Auto parts. Have not had a chance to install it on Barth.

Recently moved Barth from Pio Pico Storage to Navel Station Aan Diego RV storage.

Thanks Again!
Walt R.