Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Login now/Join our community

Picture of five-oh
posted
Hi. New member here in Arkansas. Been interested in Barths for some time, and now the wife and I are thinking it's time for our own coach. Still work for a living and retirement is still a bit down the road, since I'm just 45, but we'd like something to take one big trip a year and a few trips to the mountains and lakes in the Ozarks, as well as the occasional swap meet for my main hobby, which revolves around 70+ year old chevy pickups.
The Barth seems to be just what I need- solid, and mostly built on Chevy chassis, which makes it a bit less intimidating to me. Hoping to be able to post that we are owners soon!

Posts: 12 | Location: Hattieville, Arkansas | Member Since: 11-01-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard, nice to see folks your age looking to join Barthmobile.

25 Ft Glassnose, 2792, 1982
454 Engine
Plain Jane Interior
Original Paint

Posts: 1731 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
posted Hide Post
Welcome . We do most of our camping in Arkansas . In fact , we'll be on Lake Greeson at Kirby Landing COE next week . Smiler

We bought our coach near Yellville . He had another that is his brothers that may be for sale . I believe it is a Regal with a 454 .

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 414 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About a year age I purchased a Barth, California license BARTH93, that was for sale on your site that was stored in Chula Vista, Ca.

Unable to find a fuel cap That fits. Does anyone know which fuel cap fits on a Barth diesel pusher.

Been lurking here for over a year!

Posts: 2 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
measure inlet pipe and go to a truck parts house. If it as a gillig chassis call their parts house with the vin number and they will know what cap fits

Nick

Posts: 1885 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BARTH93 is a 33 foot Possibly a Breakaway
Spartan Chassis
5.9 turbo 230HP Cummins MD-3060 6 speed

Data Tag Number:: 9206-3803-33BS-1B

The photo was on barthmobile.com

Walt

BARTH93

Posts: 2 | Location: Chula Vista, Ca. | Member Since: 11-28-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post