Forums    General Discussions    e-bay barth(I don't think so!)
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

e-bay barth(I don't think so!)
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Superior motorhome misrepresented as a Barth!

Posts: 26 | Location: Costa Mesa,California,USA | Member Since: 09-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
e-bay item # 4608115586

Posts: 26 | Location: Costa Mesa,California,USA | Member Since: 09-21-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Ad calls it a Superior. Doesn't say Barth.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Scroll down to description and it does with a question mark.

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
This is really strange. There's another Superior on ebay as well. Just enter the key word "superior" and it will come up. This one has been completely redone, but it doesn't look like any Barth I ever saw. (not that I've seen that many). How many times would you expect to see two 1972 Superiors on ebay at the same time?

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Superiors ain't Barths, but the fact that '72s are still around tells you something about quality.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
posted Hide Post
If you go through all the pictures in the ad you will find with the manufacturers plate.
Superior Coach-Div
Sheller-Globe
If you look that up it appears they are a manufacturer of funeral cars still in business. Superior has a following and a club not unlike our Barth Bunch.

Posts: 46 | Location: Parksville British Columbia | Member Since: 02-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Can't say about nowadays, but years ago Superior made a lot of school buses.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/12
Picture of carlflack
posted Hide Post
One nice thing about this coach,(what ever it is),is the horn ring on the steering wheel. It sure brings back memories.....

"THE TOY" 88 33 Regal SE Coach #3448

Posts: 592 | Location: North Fort Myers, Florida, USA | Member Since: 11-20-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post