Barthmobile Portal
New to RVing and to my Barth RV.. 101 help

This topic can be found at:
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9331087061/m/4843986097

11-27-2017, 06:36 PM
Jim's Barth
New to RVing and to my Barth RV.. 101 help
On the id .. yes I saw some same numbers written on the drawers and will take a photo of them and post and I also saw some numbers on rear of Bus up high that are faded and also some numbers on a plate that is bolted on front bumper. Other than that have yet to find any other id card that others are showing. But I did find under the bed lots of mice poop and a snake shed skin and then another snake skin in cabinet drawer next to rear MBR. Also where other compartments more old mice poop.. but everything now all vacuumed up and poop free and cleaner.

Meanwhile exhaust is being worked on by another mechanic instead of patching everything.. He can not find any major cracks in exhaust manifold like the other guy said... will know more tomorrow.
11-27-2017, 06:51 PM
Kevin
quote:
Originally posted by Jim's Barth:
I also saw some numbers on rear of Bus up high that are faded and also some numbers on a plate that is bolted on front bumper.

The outside numbers are probably Barth Rangers numbers. An egg shaped plate with numbers would be Family Motor Coach.
The numbers in Magic Marker are the numbers we are interest in. Can you please check your VIN number again. The last posting of your VIN had one extra digit in it. Hopefully we can better identify your Barth for you.
11-28-2017, 09:59 AM
crouch38
Jim , Walk around the front of coach & open front compartment (door) & look in front of radiator. There is a cross member with vin tag there.

That is were my 1986 vin tag is .

The vin is for the chassis.

Barth buy's the chassis from chevy, then puts the house (coach ) on . After coach is built they put a data tag in the coach .
This data tag is behind drivers seat , attached to the cupboard side ,towards front of coach.

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2