Reply To This Topic

Rivet Tool
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
http://www.hansonrivet.com/clo...end-blind-rivets.htm
You can buy direct.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1513 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
A good place buy rivets online.

About $11.00 per hundred. Shipping is free with orders over $75. If remember correctly they are all American made. Look for Aluminum rivet, aluminum mandrel, close end rivets. I have installed a several and they are good quality.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Those are the two online places that I checked. Neither listed 1/4". 3/16" was as large as they went. I suppose a phone call couldn't hurt.

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
We still have some 1\4" rivets. Send me your address & will send you some

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
A good place buy rivets online.

About $11.00 per hundred. Shipping is free with orders over $75. If remember correctly they are all American made. Look for Aluminum rivet, aluminum mandrel, close end rivets. I have installed a several and they are good quality.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up The link still works Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

I ordered some rivets since Duane88 gave all my rivets to the "New" (basketball) "Coach" .

Prices are higher now. I also ordered some 1/4 stainless steel rivets to use where in oversize holes on my Barth. The 1/4" rivets do not come in the preferred aluminum rivet with aluminum mandrel.
Keep in mind these rivets are closed end. Do not order steel mandrel rivets. The steel mandrels will rust

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post