Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Good news from Lenny and Judy
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your procedure and the outcome. I know you will feel like you have a new life now and we will hope to see you on the road.

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
had atrial fib be for the operation. My heart went into sinus rhythm for 7weeks now doctor said Mabe in seven months that I might get off warfarin if the heart stayes that way.keeping my fingers crossed.
First camping will be a short drive from our house(no more than three hours from our house) first camping trip will be Myaka river state park April 27 or some time around that,....
Thanks for the prayers
LENNY
Ps any site from 60to90

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
Firs trip will be the closets campground around the 15th of April, the locks in FortMyers .That is what the boss said. Since she has taken such great care of me I must say ( YES DEAR)
LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
We were hoping to come down monday but it ain't happening,too much work. Got the lamp post, thanks, you'll see it next time. May 10th at Myakka? 54 for you 55 for us? Check it out, Skype in AM for an Easter GTG.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post