Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Sighting: Dayton Ohio
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Just passed a beauty sitting in neighborhood in Centerville Ohio, near Dayton. Would the owner by chance be a Barthmobile member ?

Posts: 1 | Location: Centerville, OH USA | Member Since: 02-04-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
Bubble up,
So, you are from Centerville? Awesome. We’re just south of Cincy. Not many Barths around here. A few Rangers that are now SOBs are in Cincy. Looking forward to connecting with you in the future.

Posts: 175 | Location: Edgewood, KY, USA | Member Since: 08-26-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/07
posted Hide Post
Bubbleip... I am in Centerville Ohio..
We are located on Clyo Road just north of Social Row Road... I would not call my area a neighborhood as the Barth is parked at our Kennel as I own Big Times Kennel... The Barth is parked up by the kennel building in front of one of our training barns... Where are you located... My Barth is black and grey in color and is 28 foot..
Mike where southof Cincy are you..

------------------
John Reilly
Big Times Kennel
Centerville Ohio
If you see this... You found me

Posts: 87 | Location: Centerville, Ohio, USA | Member Since: 09-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post