Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

SteveVW
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
Lets all wish Steve good luck and a very speedy recover from his next weeks' ordeal!! Keep your pants up!!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Went in this morning at 7AM. Surgery at 8. Awake and home by 1030. The surgery was no big deal, I slept right through it! ROTFLMAO
I will lay low today. Should be moving around tomorrow. Hated to miss the GTG with Mary Ray.

Thanks for the kind words and thoughts.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Geez, sounds good, Take it easy for a day or two, has the new cat got its driving license yet??

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Wow, that's really quick! My triple was done with robot at one of the best hospitals for it and it still took over 3 hours. Checked in at 5:30 am and out at 4:00 pm and thought that was good. Don't push it and you'll be fine. Glad you got it over before December.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Both of my hernias were small. Umbilical incision only about 1 inch, the inguinal one less than 2 inches. (I didn't even know I had the inguinal one)

The cat is in his nurse buddy mode: spending time in my lap and purring constantly.

A bit sore today but moving around OK. Glad to have it done now. Dec will be great! cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post