Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Trailer Holding Tank Capacity
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Looking for holding tank capacity info for 1968 Barth trailer (22ft model). Was told both fresh and black tanks are 12 gallons each. Was also told both are 10 gallons each. Either way they're on the small size. Are specs available online?

Posts: 8 | Location: Medford, NJ | Member Since: 10-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
https://www.barthmobile.com/eve...31087061/m/688101032
Found didn't read if the link doesn't list capacities I bet you will find it interesting.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Kuhl, as Rusty used to say. Thanks for digging that up. Look at how "expensive" postage was.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you for attaching the literature. It was interesting reading. I saw 20 gallons mentioned for fresh water tank and "large heavy duty vented fiberglass waste-receptacle" for black water tank.

Posts: 8 | Location: Medford, NJ | Member Since: 10-27-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
My first small trailer had black and gray both to a single tank.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
If you can measure the tank in inches - HxLxW/231 will give you the gallons.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1183 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post