Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking for a Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
I'm currently looking for a diesel pusher Barth. I will be a full timer, so the bigger the better. Price?

Posts: 20 | Location: Newton, NC | Member Since: 08-03-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Try Barth Coaches For Sale for starters. If you find one that our gracious Superman host Bill NY has not moved to the sold forum, please let us know. Bill NY will get it done promptly.
You can also try the Barth Sightings for links to other Barth units for sale. Good luck with your search efforts to find yourself a Barth. As far as the price that whatever your budget can afford. I also know of a Barth that will be for sale in Michigan this spring. Stay tuned here.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 20 | Location: Newton, NC | Member Since: 08-03-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post