Forums    General Discussions    Online Live Chatroom - Join the Fun!
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Online Live Chatroom - Join the Fun!
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted
The Barth chatroom is open 1 PM to 11AM daily.

The most activity is between 9PM to Midnight (ET).

Internet Explorer seems to work better (due to format issues). However, expect to be dumped occasionally.

Conversation is usually light-hearted; it's a chance to converse with Barthers you know and those you've never met in person.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Come join the conversation.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I should have mentioned: If you sign on and no one's there, wait. Not everyone joins at the same time.

Weds and Sun are the informally-designated "prime times".

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Report This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
I also should have mentioned that the chatroom's sensibilities are delicate. Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash. You may also have to turn off some of your anti-virus features; this is a known issue with Avast!, one of the more effective ones.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
It's Sunday - for a rollicking good time in the Chatroom!

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

posted Hide Post
Hi new member to the Barth club. I just got a 1983 28Ft Rv I need some info on how to contact the company as there seems to be no company home phone listed on these sites. like I said I am newNeed imput ???

Posts: 4 | Location: Nokomis Fl 34275 | Member Since: 05-22-2013Report This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Barth went out of biz awhile ago - the last documented Barth that we can find rolled out the door in late 1997 as a 1998 model.

There is rumored to be a 2001 Barth out there, but as of yet no one has seen it from our site.

But fear not, we're here to help!

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Report This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Joseph, if you have a question just ask. There are many people on here that are willing to help.

Are you having a specific problem or is it something you don't understand? Be as specific as you can about your problem and I am sure someone can help.

Mary

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
hello

Posts: 7 | Location: canada | Member Since: 05-08-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Hello I just closed the deal on a Barth airflow tonight. I am so excited, last night I posted on this site. It's the first time that I have ever posted anywhere. I am hoping that anyone who knows any thing about these will contact me. I'm trying to figure out what is original. I think I got a great deal, but I have no idea what they're worth, if I can get parts or even photos of what the interior should be

Posts: 6 | Location: California | Member Since: 08-07-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I keep getting 'you have not been giving permission to enter etc' This seems a little elite to me and high handed. I did not ask for permission. While I like this site it seems overly complicated to navigate. I appreciate the effort in setting up this site and find it useful. Ted

Posts: 38 | Location: roseville, ca | Member Since: 06-24-2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gerttie:
Hello I just closed the deal on a Barth airflow tonight. I am so excited, last night I posted on this site. It's the first time that I have ever posted anywhere. I am hoping that anyone who knows any thing about these will contact me. I'm trying to figure out what is original. I think I got a great deal, but I have no idea what they're worth, if I can get parts or even photos of what the interior should be

Posts: 38 | Location: roseville, ca | Member Since: 06-24-2014Report This Post
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Ted, I do not have the answer but if you can wait a little while I am sure that someone can answer your question.

Mary

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Ted, don't take it personally. The "permissions" are essentially firewalls to prevent spammers from dumping on the site.

Usually the site manager makes more frequent updates on the members as they post a few times legitimately, as you have done. The restrictions would have normally been adjusted by now but lately our site manager has not been able to make changes as often as he used to.

PM with Kevin if you want help with the photos, he has been a big help for several members so far.

Good luck with your projects. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5166 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Report This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Ted,

Go to "Your Profile Settings", and click "Permissions". "Chat" should be there; if not I'll get it done (may take a few days).

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke