Forums    General Discussions    Where you at?
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Where you at?
 Login now/Join our community

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
In Maine we say "Whaya you at?"

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
....DC got 38" of snow in 3 days Frowner

Federal government was CLOSED for 4 days Smiler

All things considered, a very fair trade-off Thumbs Up

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Lee,

Hope you saved some of that firewood from the DC gathering!!

If the sun came out I suspect the snow would melt all around your Barth due to the radiation effect of your brilliant polishing Tin Foil Hat Club

Corey

Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/12
Picture of Lee
posted Hide Post
Right now, a not-so-brilliant polish job Corey....the bane of outdoor storage and oxidation.
Next month I'll start my annual 4-5 day ritual of 10 hour days with a polisher in my hand, not
to mention the bride's tirades about all the black goop I left in the washing machine. Frowner

Aluminum polishing.....such a silly obsession. Then again, it's cheaper than golf or sports bars Smiler

Posts: 1266 | Location: Frederick, Maryland | Member Since: 09-12-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just be careful, don't want you to polish so much off that you look like Wonderwoman in her invisible jet! ROTFLMAO

posted Hide Post
Cheri and I are in Florida for the winter. We're located on the Gulf Coast due North 1 hr of Tampa and due West 1.25 hours of Orlando. Or in simplest terms, well below the snow belt!

We have experienced a 10yr drought here and you can see the giant sinkhole in my backyard that is supposed to be a lake!

The Barth rests on a bed of seashells about 8 inches thick. They crush to near cement firmness, but don't pulverize like limestone. No dust.

This pic shows winter quarters with our Barth positioned to look on the lake and allow our guests who elect to stay in it access to the pool.

The first thing I did when we bought this place was to put the flag pole up in the back. I wanted my English friends to see "we aint scat" to fly the colors.

Bill, you see those white streaks in the sky above my house? Those are tears evaporating from the folks heading back to your neck of the woods Tin Foil Hat Club